General Stanley is a high ranking official of Division 3.
General Stanley oversaw the mission in which agent Clark Debussy led the Tactical Forces to Summerland, in order to capture the David Haller and kill all other mutants. He observed the whole event through Clark's Eyeball Camera, alongside Daniel Bohr-Debussy and a dozen other agents.
When Clark was captured, another agent proposed using the Peacemaker, but Stanley asked to wait. Later, thanks to Sydney Barrett, the agents of Division 3 saw a glimpse of Amahl Farouk, a powerful demon-like mutant, which proved that that struggles between the Divisions and the mutants were irrelevant compared to the true threads that exist outside.
- Admiral Fukyama -- Superior
- Clark Debussy -- co-worker
- Daniel Bohr-Debussy -- co-worker
- Walter -- co-worker
- Vermillion -- co-worker
- Orwell -- -- co-worker
- Burt Hart -- co-worker
- Cary Loudermilk -- enemy turned co-worker
- Kerry Loudermilk -- enemy turned co-worker
- Melanie Bird -- enemy turned co-worker
- Ptonomy Wallace -- enemy turned co-worker
- Sydney Barrett -- enemy turned co-worker
- Amahl Farouk -- enemy turned co-worker
- David Haller -- -- enemy turned co-worker turned enemy